I had this happen to me. I was panicking because my 4.5 month old would refuse the bottle when I offered it. I actually started her on the bottle around 6 weeks, and she was okay with it. I gradually stopped using it, because it was easier for me to just nurse her. 2.5 months later, I realized it was time for me to go back to work, so I started to use the bottle more frequently to get her used to it again and realized she really hated it. She would scream and refuse it.

I asked my mom over for 2 weeks and suggested that she do all the bottle feedings during the daytime and then I would nurse her only during the evenings until she was okay w/the bottle again. Thank goodness my mom had the patience to deal with my DD, because the first two days were really rough. I felt like a total loser listening to my DD scream and cry, but all that fighting did cease eventually.

I think the only advice I have for you is to let someone else bottle feed the baby and stick with it. It will not be quick and easy.

Good Luck!