Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Anyone find Dr. Brown's polypropylene bottles?

The new bpa-free bottles show up on the Dr. Brown's website now. They were supposed to be out late March. It's now April. I can't find a local store that has them in yet. Anyone find them online? TIA

I spoke to customer service at Dr. Brown's this morning.

According to the group, they are delayed.

They just shipped them out to distribution centers for major retailers like BRU and BBB. They expect to see them on the shelves in May.

If you guys see them sooner, please share location and or websites.

I've been waiting for these babies for the longest.

Thanks.

I've been waiting for these two. I had called cust service a few weeks ago and heard mid april, but sounds like OP has more recent info. Definitely let us know if you see them on the shelves...

I just saw them in BRU this evening - 4/26/08.

Thanks.

Have you tried them before? Just wondering how much of a pain they are to wash. That tube thing really concerns me. We got some Born Free ones and it has an extra 2-piece thing that goes over the mouth that's quite a pain to take apart and wash all the time.

Default Found them online!

I've been watching online for them to appear, but the only place I've seen them is ebay and Amazon for outrageous prices. I finally saw them show up at TRU.com tonight. I found the link via google, but it doesn't show up on the toysrus.com site if you search for dr. browns - it is still "hidden" (at least I couldn't find it not going via the direct link from google. Anyway it says that they are in stock and my order went through. They are supposed to be sold in 3 packs, but it this page has it looking like it is only a single bottle. I'll update when I get my shippment. Anyway, here is the link in case anyone else is interested in ordering...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=3092104

Oh, and btw, until midnight 5/4 use code 921864 for 12% off one baby item...

GL

I saw them yesterday (05/03) at Toys R' Us in the baby section.
    DS1 1/05
    DS2 5/08

They're not really a *pain* to wash, just takes an extra second or 2.

I HAD to use them for DD, even before the new ones came out. She has severe Reflux and the BFree valve still made the condition worse.

I have learned now how to wash all the parts so quickly that I don't even notice a difference between them & a regualar bottle.

I looove them
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

What's your technique? Maybe I'm just too anal for my own good about how clean the bottles are.

Default washing the bottles

Dr Browns now sells a dishwasher basket for the bottles that actually does a pretty good job. I still hand wash the nipples, but put the bottles and all the other parts in the dishwasher. Once a week I hand wash the vent parts with the mini brush to make sure they are fully cleaned in the small spaces, but I've never seen any gunk in there after running them through the dishwasher in the special basket... IMO, it makes these bottles MUCH easier to clean.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast