Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default Lunchbox for laptop lunch?

I vaguely remember reading that the laptop lunchbox fits into crocodile creek lunchboxes. Is that right?

I can't seem to find the threads, for some reason! Maybe they got lost when we switched to this board...

It's time to get new lunchboxes since my ten year old ones are falling apart! I want something that will last for a long time, for the sake of the environment. Cute is a plus. Any ideas? If I can't find anything else, I will go ahead and get the ones Laptop lunches sells! Has anyone tried those?

Kris

Default Re: Laptop Lunchbox

We got this lunchbox for our 3 year old in preschool. I think it's great. I'm not familiar with the crocodile creek lunchboxes though.

I got the lunchbox set, an extra set of bins and some cooler packs. I ordered mine through earthybabes.com because they were the only ones that offered free shipping (over $75). I also got some SIGG water bottles for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter
    I vaguely remember reading that the laptop lunchbox fits into crocodile creek lunchboxes. Is that right?

I can't seem to find the threads, for some reason! Maybe they got lost when we switched to this board...

It's time to get new lunchboxes since my ten year old ones are falling apart! I want something that will last for a long time, for the sake of the environment. Cute is a plus. Any ideas? If I can't find anything else, I will go ahead and get the ones Laptop lunches sells! Has anyone tried those?

Kris
    DS#1: 09/2004
    DS#2: 06/2008

Globetrotter is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Thanks for the info!