duesept05 Guest

Default How to check your number of posts

I'm a newbie here and wanted to know if there's a way to track the number of posts you've accumulated on this website. I've "lurked" for quite a while and just started posting stuff... I've read from others that after you post a certain number of times you get different perks? Is this correct? I don't plan on posting just to post, but would like to track them nonetheless.

Any info is great! thanks

elliput is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default RE: How to check your number of posts

If you look at my post you will see my user name in the upper left hand corner, under how long I have been a member, and the third line is my total number of posts. It updates with every new post.

HTH
    Erica
    DD 1/05
    DS 9/08

Since one just does not simply walk into Mordor, I say we form a conga line and dance our way in.
    Excuse me, are you in a play​?

duesept05 Guest

Ahh.. thanks!

s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

There aren't any "perks" directly related to your number of posts and these actual message boards. The only types of situations where the number makes a difference would be (for example): an independent Yahoo group set up by a member of the community may require a certain post count for security reasons before you join, or a co-op organizer may require a certain count to make sure you aren't just hoping on board to take advantage of a discount, etc.

Other than that, your post count will only show how badly addicted to these boards you've become... (Just kidding! ;) )

HTH
    Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03

#2 It's a girl! EDD: 6/05