I am trying to attach a file and think it is too large, but exactly what is the maximum file size for an attachment? It is NOT a photo. It is a brochure I made for the Butts forum. I have it as a Word file, a pdf file, and a zip file, and think it must be a zip file for me to attach it. I have it down to 217 kb in Word and haven't yet converted it to pdf or zip, but let's say it ends up about 250 kb. Will that work?

If not, any ideas for how I can attach this? Making it smaller seems the obvious solution, but how to do that without destroying the content? It has four photos in it, three of which are about 15 kb each and one which is 45 kb. It defeats a major purpose of the brochure to take the photos out. I can't figure out how to make the 45 kb one any smaller.

Help! I've tried attaching this on and off for a month or more when it was more like 650 kb. I get an Internet Explorer error page saying "Page cannot be displayed," which I've concluded is the error when you try to attach something to big.