Truska2 Guest

Default Old user, questions...help!

Hi there!

I was previously a member here under the username Truska. I tried to log-in today (it's been *quite* awhile), and my profile didn't exist. I re-registered, using the same username, and messed up my email address, so couldn't get the password. So, I re-re-registered under Truska2, and here I am! I've searched some of my older posts, and see "Charter member, posts", but don't know what it means (did I do something wrong?), and can't search the rest of my posts.

Can someone explain this? And, also, is it possible for me to become the first Truska again? So I have access to all of that information, and just change the email?

Thank you!
    Jenn

Default RE: Old user, questions...help!

Jenn-

Please look for my email.

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

Truska Guest

Got it, all fixed, thank you so much...I feel much better being 'me'! LOL!

Cactus Kate Guest

I also tried to log on yesterday using the correct username/password and was denied. So I created a new account, using same info and am back again. Are we "deleted" if we don't use the msg board for a certain length of time? If so- what is that?
    thanks

Katie-

Sorry for the delay. I don't always remember to check this forum. ;)

We don't know what happens to some of the usernames. Some of them got spontaneously deleted a few months ago. Some also seem to no longer be valid.

What I can always do is go in and reset the password on your original account and see if that does the trick. If you tell me what the userid was, I can also go in and see if I can find it.

Either PM or email me.

thanks!

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04