Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    mudder17 is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Default RE: Pickle Pant *Further* Update

Steph, I measured Kaya with her large Benjamuffin and I actually got the measurement of 22", which is supposedly an x-large. However, I do have an x-large aristocrat that already fits beautifully over the Benjamuffin, so I decided to just get a large PP so I can use it during the day over her regular diapers. I think if I got an X-large it might be too big to go over her regular diapers. I figure I can just use the 'crat over the Benjamuffins and if I need to wash it, I can use the fleece pockets for a couple of days. I'm also investigating the VB simply nights (thanks Jen!) and it is much trimmer than the Benjamuffin, which means I think it'll go under a large PP. I need to measure her tomorrow to make sure, but I think that I'm going to just get the large PP. (I'm also wondering what happens when she slims down once she starts walking, which is why I'm not going to get the x-large even though right now the measurements show that I should get one to fit over the benjamuffin.)

Uh, I hope I didn't confuse you more, LOL!

Eileen

Mother of Beautiful Kaya, www.chemicalgraphics.com/kaya
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040222/0/0/1/-5/.png

http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbo...n_gold_12m.gif
    12M checkup: 31", 18.8 lbs, 47 cm head

steph2003 Guest

Default RE: Pickle Pant *Further* Update

why does this have to be like rocket science?! :)

I got between 22-23" as best I could on a wiggly baby - that was over the Benjamuffin night. I don't plan on using these during the day since we have all of 2 fitted day diapers - I'm just so loyal to my pockets. But I don't like the idea of PUL during our hot NC nights which is why I'm looking for alternates for night. So I guess I should get an X-large although that just seems so strange for my skinny baby! And like you said what happens when he slims down although again how much skinnier can he get?!

Please let me know how you like the Very Baby nights & will you measure Kaya in one - I'm dying to get my hands on some....I joined the mailing list & am anxiously awaiting when they'll take more orders or release the pattern to their retailers.

ETA - I'm also getting a BJM soaker & that sounds like it is for daytime use anyway. So I really need the PP for night, so with that said I should get a X-large, right??? can you tell I'm still confused?

pritchettzoo Guest

Default Interested People check your PM/email boxes

If you didn't get one from me, then please PM me your email address. All questions, etc. will be addressed by email.

Thanks!

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
    and a BOY! (coming July '05)

pritchettzoo Guest

Default Ordering Deadline March 21st

Please PM me if you're not getting group emails! :)

Anna
    Mama to Gracie (Sept '03)
    and a BOY! (coming July '05)

ladythepup Guest

Default RE: Ordering Deadline March 21st

i am interested in the COop

How do i do this

Let me know i will PM the coordinator

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4