Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default RE: E&A Anybody Else?

We're still in!! I was just waiting to make sure which kitchen I wanted. I hope more people make their selection today so we can put the co-op through.

-Lucy's kitchen
    -Money order (most likely)

Thanks!!!!!

Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

papal Guest

Default RE: E&A Anybody Else?

Sadly, I am out. I will get this for her next year. Let me know if there are just 24 and you need one more person. I may be convinced to buy ahead.
    thanks jec for organizing. you are a sweetheart!

mommyj_2 Guest

Default RE: Elves & Angels Co-op

I've decided not to buy a kitchen. I just can't justify spending $270 for a kitchen right now. The only kitchen I wanted was Victoria's kitchen, and with the price increase, the final price is higher than it used to be without a discount.
    I really appreciate the work you've done on the co-op. I would have loved to buy one. Unofortunately, the only kitchen that's not too girly looking for my tastes is the Victoria, and the new prices are out of my price range.

We have had a series of unfortunate events this week- busted water heater that HAD to break on Sunday, queen wasps vacationing in our attic, a busted heating unit AND preschool difficulties which required me to leave a deposit for a spot at another school so we are now registered for 2 places for the fall. All of this has burned a rather large hole through my wallet. :( It has also motivated DH to start working on his hobby of wood working again. Thanks for organizing this and I am sorry we can't participate.
    -Melissa
    Mom to M (2002) & M (2014)

sareva Guest

Sorry, like others, I had hoped to be able to do this. But the car konked out on Wednesday to the tune of several hundred dollars, and our budget is busted. Thank you for all your efforts --
    Sarah

marinkitty is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

So, it looks like we are nowhere near hitting the 25 item mark. I'm thinking I will just go ahead and order on my own since I'm anxious to get Mia her kitchen in the next month or so. Let me know if anyone has reason to think we will somehow drum up enough interest in the next few weeks - I'll wait another couple of days to order.

Thanks. And thanks again Juliet for trying to get this going - I wish we could have gotten enough people interested.

Holly
    Mom to Mia (3.17.03)
    Another March baby EDD (3.22.05)

http://lilypie.com/days/050322/0/0/1/-6/.png

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Holly, that is sort of what it is looking like. I am disappointed this hasn't worked out better. I haven't called it off yet because I am tied up with other things right now, but I will try and post a "last call" before I call it quits. sorry :(
    Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

katesk Guest

Juliet,

Thanks so much for organizing and trying on this coop...I'm sad that it looks like we won't get enough people.

Maybe after last call, see if E&A have any interest in offering us something for our 5ish orders? :)

oh well, again - thank you so much for working on this!

mommyj_2 Guest

Juliet,
    I just wanted to say thanks again for all the work you did on this. I'm bummed they raised their prices, because I would have bought one at the old prices.
    Anyway...thanks!

jec2 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Hi, I just posted a Last Call in the Around the House forum. We'll see.

sorry for the delay with follow-up too. We have been in the middle of a move and the end of the quarter chaos with grading and stuff so I have been online very little.

Juliet, mama to DS 10/03 & DS 11/06

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2