Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default We Can Pre-Order the New Skip Hops Now!!! WooHoo!!!!

Doing the Happy Bag Dance :) We can pre-order the New Skip Hops, the Dash and Expo now with FREE Priority Shipping!!! Due to arrive at the end of the month! YAY!

http://www.happydaybaby.com/cgi-bin/...=1110755690.31

sbjf Guest

Default RE: We Can Pre-Order the New Skip Hops Now!!! WooHoo!!!!

Cool!! Hey, do you know if the Expo can be worn messenger style? How about the Dash? Do you know if one or both are actually meant to be capable of being worn messenger style?

Thanks!

ETA: Also, why are the Dash and Expo both less money than the corduroy and denim Skip Hops (both $76), aren't the new bags bigger than those?? So why the lesser price? Is it a promo thing for now you think?

ETA: And, are the changing pads attached or detachable?

kseltmann Guest

Oh MY! I never thought this day would come. Now the big dilemma begins. I think I want the dash. I loved my Duo when Emily was small, and I didn't carry a lot around. I mean, I still don't, I keep my LE DIA fully loaded in my car and I change her there.
    However in the fall I got a PPB in Fond of Flora (because it was so pretty) and I really hate the idea of a big empty bag. It seems that the Dash has a lot of pockets and room for organization. I think that part of the decision is made, but now it gets worse. WHAT COLOR?
    I think I want the pink with chocolate piping, or the chocolate with pink.
    What is everyone else getting?

Kathryn
    Emily 9.24.03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030924/3/4/3/-5/.png[/img][/url]

I'm going to try and answer your questions but I could be wrong.

I believe both the Dash and Expo can be worn messenger style. The Expo looks very similar in shape and size to the original Duo.

The Dash and Expo look like they are Canvas.

The changing pad on the Duo was not attached in any way so I'm assuming that it is the same on these.

I did put in an email to try and get definate answers to your questions. They are good questions.

IMO, the new bags have such great organization and I think I will be very pleased with it. I can't wait to see it!

sbjf Guest

Priscilla, thanks for putting in an email about my questions, you're great!

As long as they can be worn messenger style on a tall person (5'7) then I'm sold! I also doubt that the changing pad is attached, but a friend of mine asked so I figured I better check before telling her yes or no.

Thanks again!

sbjf Guest

If I get the Dash then I'll probably get the Ice Blue. If I get the Expot, I'm not so sure, maybe the red. I wish the Expo came in the Denim!!

Hey, I just saw that your baby is due next month! How exciting, I'm really happy for you! It won't be too much longer now!

nov02mom Guest

My DH (6'4") uses my Skip Hop Duo very easily.....unless they have drastically redone the strap length you should have no problem. (Of course, I'm 5'4" so I always have to re-tighten the straps up!!!)

nov02mom Guest

I am soooo excited!!! Now if I could just narrow it down to which one I want. I'm thinking the Expo in Charcoal/red and the Dash in???? I hope the velcro on the dash isn't as loud as on the Duo!!!

sbjf Guest

THanks! Yeah, not too much longer, and boy, I'm not ready!!! I still need the diaper bag, the double stroller, and I have to sort through ds's clothes, wash them, get everything ready. I guess it's time to kick my butt into gear. After reading Neve's birth story I am sweating it a little, hehe. I need to be prepared before this little guys appears!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast