Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    jk3 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: We Can Pre-Order the New Skip Hops Now!!! WooHoo!!!!

I really, really want the Dash. I have shown lots of restraint and have not bought a new bag since I bought the Duo last summer. What color to get is the main question I have. I like the chocolate color but I'm not sure if it's a year round color. I also like the olive and the charcoal. I usually gravitate to black but I do not like the white piping. What's everyone else choosing?

Jenn
    DS 6/03

http://lilypie.com/baby2/030603/2/5/1/-5/.png

Default Dimensions!

Here's some info that I found out about the sizing:

The new styles are essentially a lot like the Duo. The straps are
    adjustable and can be worn on the shoulder or messenger style.

Measurements:

DASH: 13" wide x 11.5" high x 4.5" deep
    EXPO: 13" wide X 14" high X 3.5" deep (bottom of bag expands to 7"
    deep)
    DUO: 13" wide x 14" high x 3" deep

Default RE: We Can Pre-Order the New Skip Hops Now!!! WooHoo!!!!

The color is the hardest part. I usually like to coordinate with my strollers because the Skip Hop is the PERFECT stroller bag.

I'm definately getting a Dash but I'm also thinking of maybe getting the Expo.

I have a Red E3 and the Charcoal/Red combo Expo would look really sharp on my E3.

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Question about zippers...

It says that the Dash had pockets with zippers to protect your personal belongings. Does anyone know if all of the pockets have zippers, just the inside ones, just the outsides ones, etc? The Dash is roughly the same size as an Alpha 7, similar great organization, looks better IMO....if there are lots of zippers, I'm sold!
    Traci
    ~Connor's Mom~
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040204/2/2/4/-6/.png[/img][/url]

JAMEPM Guest

Default RE: Colors

Is anyone else not thrilled with the color choices? I was set on getting the Dash, but I really don't like any of the colors. I wish the black had either red or blue piping instead of white. I might get a black Expo instead (although I wish it had a cool expansion color like the other Expo's). Just my 2 cents... :)

nd93 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I think the available colors are disappointing. Of the 6 for the Expo, 3 are *very* dark! Black, olive, AND charcoal? Then two red/pink. I'd really like something blue, but I am not a camo person. I am not going to spend $ on another dark bag (I already have enough black ones!) I think they could have done better. Hopefully they'll come out with some new ones?

audball Guest

I think I'm waiting to see if they offer other materials as well - maybe cord or (wouldn't this be cool?) a microfiber ultrasuede of some kind...the color choices are disappointing - particularly since I was hoping to jazz up my somewhat subdued collection....

The only one I could see getting was the red Dash....and word as to whether or not the piping indicates the interior color? The olive/orange *may* be cool if that's the case (heehee) :)...

ejj Guest

Default Dark colors!

Hey, some of us folks like the darker colors. I think they have a lot of dads (like me) interested. :)

Erik

icunurse is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Has this become a co-op?

I'm confused.....according to the co-op rules, this doesn't apply as a co-op (no one is organizing a group purchase, a group isn't getting a discount). Is there a co-op going on? If so, someone please email me the details - I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!
    Traci
    ~Connor's Mom~
    http://lilypie.com/baby2/040204/2/2/4/-6/.png[/img][/url]

audball Guest

Default RE: Has this become a co-op?

I know..I'm a little confused too (wouldn't be the first time). Maybe because of the expedited shipping, it's considered a "special"? I hope I'm not missing some grand opportunity :)!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast