Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Maukilo co-op!

tigalig Guest

Default RE: Any suggestions on what I should buy? I would like to buy a game...

We're big HABA fans here and I'll suggest that you order what you like just from the website and you will not be disappointed. If you want a list of what we have, I'll be happy to share it with you. I wish I had known about HABA years ago - they're made to last, that's for sure!

tigalig Guest

Default RE: Maukilo co-op!

Thanks, Rashmi, I'm placing my third order with Maukilo this year! You're doing a great job with the co-op.

Corie is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default Do you have any of the HABA games?

Ida,

I would love to order a couple of the HABA games for my daughter.
    I am looking at the games (4 years+) section. Do you have any of these? Can you make any suggestions?

Also, how are the teethers? I would like to try one for my son.

Thanks for your help!!

Corie

nitaghei Guest

Rashmi,

You are evil!!! :) I just got an order from Maukilo a week ago, which included a complete catalog of Holztiger products. Now I just need to win the lotto or something. :( The one set I really wanted for Neel is over $150. Ouch!!

Nita
    mom to Neel, January 2003
    dog mom to a PWD and a cocker(at the Rainbow Bridge)

wow. i'm so overwhelmed. any suggestions for a 1 year old girl? we have some wooden stuff but i'm looking to expand. i would love to get some stuff for DD for her b-day in couple of months.
    thanks
    K
    DD#1 05/09

nigele is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Melissa,

Let me know if you want to go in on an order together to get the 20% off! There are a couple of things I'd like but I wouldn't make it to $55 to qualify for the discount.

Thanks so much Rashmi for setting this up again.
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

kensjen Guest

Yay!!!!

BTW, I just gave Jonah the Erzi eggs for easter and they are a big hit! Anyone want to share their favorite food items?? I'm thinking about the tea bag set...anyone have this? And Rashmi, would she order any Erzi food for us?

I'm also thinking about some Hotztiger animals, although I am kinda afraid to start...LOL...

Default It is now free shipping for $69 after 20% discount

ETA - I talked to Alex this morning and she told me that to get free shipping you have to spend $69 after the 20% off discount. She said there were many orders from the last co-op that were very heavy so she had to up the minimum purchase requirements in order to still make a profit. Just letting everyone know.

I'm trying to send an order but it's not giving me the free shipping for my order of $70 pre-discount. It looks like I need to have $69 after the 20% discount to get the free shipping. What's going on?

Anybody else have this problem?
    Mommy to 2 DS's (2003 and 2007)

zuzu is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

The tea bag set is adorable! We ordered a lot of food items last time around, and while some items are smaller than many people expected, we really like everything. (Things are packed away until we get a play kitchen, so I can't remember which were my favorites - will have to take them out tonight and look again.)

I think Alex can try to get other Erzi and Haba food products that aren't on her site. I'm pretty sure the chocolate we got was not on her site at the time.

Melissa, mom to Sarah (5/03)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast