Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Maukilo co-op!

tigalig Guest

Default RE: It is now free shipping for $69 after 20% discount

I, too, spoke to Alex and ordered $69 (after 20% discount) in order to receive the free shipping. I was so close to the $69 amount that I ordered more than I anticipated, but I rather get merchandise than pay for shipping (even $5) any day.

slknight is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I actually had this problem in the last co-op. I spoke with Alex on the phone then (about something else) and specifically asked her if the free shipping was before or after the discount. She told me that I had to spend $69 AFTER the discount. I didn't feel like buying anything else then (well, I did, but felt like I shouldn't if ykwim) so I paid the shipping.

On my receipt, my total was approx $74 before the discount.
    Discount was $14.95, making my subtotal $59.80. I paid $4.95 shipping so my total was $64.75.

I've got it in front of me. I did order on the very last day of the last co-op. Maybe she had changed the policy by then?

papal Guest

Hey girls!
    I am sorry, haven't been checking the boards in a few days. Sorry about the confusion caused.. my understanding was $69 before discount.. i did not get an email about the new policy so it is news to me as well. i will let her know when i talk to her... hope it didn't upset anyone too much!

papal Guest

Default RE: Maukilo co-op!

I think she would get the Erzi.. definitely call and ask her... the Holtz animals are quiet beautiful.. but yes, it might start a new addiction! :)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3