Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: oopma Toys Coop

bricorssk Guest

Default RE: oopma Toys Coop

I am interested! Thanks
    Corina

mommyj_2 Guest

I just wanted to double check and make sure the free shipping is offered if you spend $65 pre-discount. Also, I would spend more if we could get 20% off for purchases over $100 :)

aliceinwonderland Guest

interested, definately. thanks!

Saartje is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Hm... well, I thought I would be very interested in this (and came here expecting to post that interest), but I'm finding I'm less interested after looking a little further. They seem to carry a lot of the same things as Maukilo.com, they're offering less of a discount than Maukilo, and the things I've done a price comparison on are more expensive on Oompa than on Maukilo, even before the coop discounts. (For example, the Holztiger Blue Whale is $12.99 on Oompa and $11.90 on Maukilo.)

I'm also finding it *very* irritating to shop on Oompa, mainly because I keep clicking on the information page for any given toy and finding a big tag that says, "Great for boys!" Um... since when is a block with a track for marbles "for boys?" And why does the Holztiger Blue Whale says "Great for girls! Great for boys!" while the Brontosaurus says only "Great for boys!" Mammals are unisex, but dinosaurs are masculine? I don't get it.

I might still be interested in the discount, but that latter issue is turning me off from the possibility of shopping with Oompa at all.

jenj611 Guest

I would be interested, too.

Judegirl Guest

I'm interested, too; I'm a big oompa fan - but they often send me coupons for 15% off with orders, and isn't shipping normally free for over $65? Seems like they'r enot offering anything special, except for first-time buyers.

Jude

danagee is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Count me in!!

eb1 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default Any updates on this possible co-op?

It's been a while and I'm still interested, so just fishing for some news.

Thanks!

I would also be very interested in this co-op - you can count me in as well!

chlobo is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Hi,

I wanted to wait until the other coop ended. I'll contact them and see if we can get it underway.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2