Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default RE: Kettler co-op???

I'm definitely interested if this co-op is still a possibility.

kharden Guest

I sure hope that someone is able to get the co-op together sometime.

hardysmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I'd also be interested. I need 2 highchairs and 2 trikes for the twins. Ouch.

Stephanie

cjmama Guest

I am also interested and know others who are too. I haven't posted enough times to set up a coop. Is anyone able to set this up?

junebugmidwife Guest

I can't organize it either but am definitely interested. It's trike time.

brittone2 is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Default not sure there has been much success in recent months???

I believe the more recent attempts to organize co ops for Kettlers haven't been that successful, but maybe I'm not remembering correctly. I think a lot of retailers only wanted to do 10% off or something like that. A lot of people ended up buying a One Step Ahead version of the Kettler or something like a Kiddio, or just paying retail for the Kettler or buying online with an online coupon code for a percentage off.

There are occasionally deals online for 20% off (sensationalbeginnings had a coupon code a few months ago that worked for Kettlers) but they are pretty rare.

Neve arranged a lot of these a few years ago through Oopsie Daisy (in Raleigh NC I think) and I believe the owner and her husband haven't been able to do any more for the BBB...they weren't able to continue doing them. Obviously Neve has had her hands more than full with her kiddos and isn't up to doing Kettler co ops these days understandably.

Just wanted to chime in with that info. If you do a search maybe more will come up, but I think in the last year there haven't been any great successes w/ co-ops for Kettlers. We ended up buying the Kiddio Supertrike 4 for DS's 2nd bday coming up in February.

I just thought I'd mention that in case anyone is really holding out for a co op. I hope that if someone organizes one you'll all be able to get a great deal!!
    Mama to DS-2004
    DD-2006
    and a new addition-ds born march 2010

brooksmom Guest

I found that Great Beginnings has Kettler trikes. We received a 15% off coupon code for the entire site- gbbaby
    Sounds like this might be the best price around.
    I was told by a local bike shop that Kettler has minimum pricing just like Britax. Happy shopping.

genndan100502 Guest

thanks for the code, I just ordered one for my daughter. hope she likes her christmas present.

NYmom2be Guest

Default Thanks, the coupon code worked

I bought the trike and they had free shipping. It will make a great Xmas gift.

annasmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

This is an VERY good deal. I just bought the Happy Navigator for $115, free shipping!!!
    Eileen

DD - 6 y.o.
    DS - 4 y.o.
    DS - 2 y.o.
    DD - 8 months

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast