Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: YellBaby (baby hats) group discount info.

Oops! Double post! :+

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03
    Sophia 6/05

When raising kids the days are oh so long, but the years are short.--John Leguizamo

anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: IMPORTANT Please read RE reduced prices showing

Thanks Jennifer. Yellbaby promptly refunded my money which was great. I reordered the hats under the discount price.
    Thanks again

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

94bruin is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I just ordered two. I can't wait to get them!
    DD1 2005
    DD2 2009

memie Guest

Love to buy those cute hats. When to the group sale page and cannot find the right sizing on some styles. Can we order the sizing or just whatever shown in the page?

Memie

The hats are available in only the sizes shown. I've noticed that some of the hats are only available in certain sizes on all the websites I've seen them on, so it's possible that some of the hats just aren't made in certain sizes.

You can also check out these sites to see if they have a specific hat in the size you want:
    http://www.whateverwearever.com/hats/kids.html
    http://store.babycenter.com/brand/sa...pany?boutique=

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03
    Sophia 6/05

When raising kids the days are oh so long, but the years are short.--John Leguizamo

Has anyone else had trouble getting through to their customer service? I sent them an email with a few questions after I placed my order and still haven't heard back.
    It really is frustrating to me when email is the only way of contacting a business and they don't get back to you.
    Which email address are you using to email them?
    Thanks,
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

I'm sorry there have been so many problems for you in trying to get your order/questions taken care of. [email protected] is the address I have. It is a small operation, possibly even a WAH type situation, but I would hope they would have answered your email within a day or two. I'll try emailing them as well.

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03
    Sophia 6/05

Hi Jennifer,
    Yes, I'm sure they must be pretty busy. But I always get antsy when I can't get in touch with vendors. I know a lot of online places don't have phone numbers (email only - must save them a lot of money) but they also usually have a policy of replying within 1-2 business days.
    Yellbaby were very prompt about refunding the money when I didn't get the discount so that was good.
    I hope you don't feel like I'm bugging you - it's not like you are personally responsible for how they conduct their business :) I was just wondering how long it took for other people to get replies.
    Thanks for offering to email them. I was going to wait till Monday and try again.
    Any word on when your hats will be here?
    ― Marcus Aurelius

You're not bugging me. ;) I just want to make sure things go well since I'm the one that organized it, IYKWIM. The longest it's taken them to respond to me is 2 days, and usually their replies were sent in the late evening or night.

I think we reached the 10 hat minimum on Thursday, so hopefully the orders will start shipping soon if they haven't already. I'm not in a hurry for them--not like I really need them in 90+ degree CA weather (insert eye roll here)...

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03
    Sophia 6/05

netarc Guest

Has anyone received their hat order yet? My acct was charged a few days after placing the order, but I've not received the package yet.

Anyone else?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast