Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    s7714 is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Default RE: YellBaby (baby hats) group discount info.

I just emailed her to verify whether the orders have begun shipping or not--I certainly hope they would at least be on their way by now... I'll post when I get an update.

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03
    Sophia 6/05

When raising kids the days are oh so long, but the years are short.--John Leguizamo

Default RE: YellBaby (baby hats) group discount info.

I just got my shipment notification today. Everyone that placed the original orders should have received a shipment notification or b/o alert yesterday or today from the sounds of it.

Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03
    Sophia 6/05

When raising kids the days are oh so long, but the years are short.--John Leguizamo

Default Actual hat measurements

I received my order today, so here are the measurements from the hats I have in case it helps anyone else with sizing… (These measurements are from me taking a tape measure and going around the inside of the unworn hat, so remember they can stretch larger than the number shown!)

Pink Petal Hat (size 3-6 months) measures about 16� circ.

Raspberry Hat (size 1-2T) measures about 17� circ.

Garden Flowers Hat (size 3T-6) measures about 20 1/2� circ.

I was surprised at how little of a difference there is between the 3-6 month petal hat and the 1-2T raspberry hat, but the raspberry does seem a little “stretchier� than the petal hat. The raspberry is too small for my 2.5yo, but she does have a large head so it doesn’t really surprise me. Actually it does fit her, it just doesn’t come down past her ears. ;) The garden hat fits her nicely. Not as large as the Hanna floppy sunhats I’m used to, but it looks cute. (I’m no expert on head growth, but I have a hard time imagining the hat still fitting a 5-6 year old though!)

I haven’t been able to try the petal hat or raspberry on my 4 month old as she’s been asleep since I got the mail. I’ll try them on her tomorrow and add any further size notes.

ETA: The 3-6 month size Petal hat fits my 4 month old perfectly, with a nice amount of room to grow.

HTH someone!
    Jennifer
    Mommy to
    Annalia 3/03
    Sophia 6/05

anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Got my hats

Hi Jennifer,
    I got my hats too. They're really cute. We already got a lot of attention at our library today.
    Thanks,
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

netarc Guest

Default RE: Got my hats

Go our hats too, late last week - good stuff, thank you once again for arranging this GB!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4