Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Calla is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default Update

Just thought I'd let you know that I am talking with the Signing Time directly to get the best price possible, and it looks like this is going to work out with as much interest as we have. I'm going to try to do this as quickly as possible in case some of you are looking for holiday gifts. So, keep checking in over the next couple of days!

smallestangel Guest

Default RE: Update

Yes! I'm planning on getting him the first volume for Christmas. It would be great to get a deal, thank you very much! :)

Default RE: Update

I would be interested in the first volume too. Thanks!

memie Guest

Default RE: Any interest in a Signing Time Co-op?

Just curious...

anybody know the difference between DVD set 1-3 vs the Baby Signing time? DS is 6 months old...would the regular DVD be too advance for him?

Memie

Memie:

I just bought the Biby Signing Time set after reading another BBB mom's opinion. The words covered are pretty much the same in the Baby Signing and in the 1-3 set...the difference is that there is more singing in the Baby one and a cartoon baby is used as well as various real babies/kids (the regular ones don't use the cartoon baby).

Since your DS is so young you might want to start with the Baby Signs and then you could probably go right to the second set (v 4-6) if you like them since as I mentioned the words covered in v 1-3 are the same as on the Baby Signs. This is what I would have done had I known before I buoght them...but then again, I think that I might have got my set before the Baby Signs came out.

Also, for what it's worth I started DS on the regular set at around 14 months and he loves them. And even though I already had started him on the regular ones I went ahead and got the baby ones since someone here said she really liked them. DS likes them too!

Either way you probably can't go wrong.

HTH
    Julie
    SAHM Mom to Ryan (who just happens to have Prader-Willi Syndrome) 2/04
    www.pwsausa.org - Still Hungry For a Cure

Default Yahoo Group Has Been Set Up

I've set up a Yahoo Group to gather details on orders:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/signingtime/

Please include your BBB ID in your request to join.

At this point I have not yet received confirmation from Signing Time on the prices. Since I'm trying to get everything shipped in time for the holidays, I want to get started on gathering information from all of you so that we can place our order as quickly as possible once the prices are finalized.

In the "Price List" database you can see my best guess of what I expect the price to be including PayPal fees, shipping via priority mail and handling expenses. If you would be interested in purchasing at the listed price, please add a line in the "Orders" database. This will allow me to get a sense of how many items we will be purchasing and give me a chance to try to negotiate.

Due to time constraints and for my protection, all participants must:
    1) Pay using Paypal or money order.
    2) If using Paypal, have a confirmed shipping address.
    3) Be a member of the Baby Bargains community prior to November 30, 2005.

Once I get the final prices, I'll let all group members know, and I'll give one week for payment.

As most of you don't know me, I thought I should include my ebay feedback in order to give you some confidence:
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...erid=chauncy98

Let me know if you have any questions!

Default RE: Yahoo Group Has Been Set Up

Oooh, one more favor to ask. If you have not posted in this thread, but want to join, send me a PM so that I can match up your request with your ID here. Thanks!!

memie Guest

Thanks...

I hope somebody else will get the baby signing times so I can get the discount.

Memie

Ooh glad you mentioned this -- when I spoke to Signing Time they corrected me -- we don't need 12 of each individual item, just any 12 sets, so you will be fine!

keliahmom Guest

Default RE: Yahoo Group Has Been Set Up

Calla,

Once again, thanks for setting this up. I would like you to please reconsider the third requirement in your last post. I am the only BBB member who expressed interest in this co-op who misses the November 30 deadline. I have been a lurker (unfortunately, my introverted personality means that I'm suprisingly introverted online as well) on this wonderful and informative board since my daughter was born over two years ago. We have been big fans of Signing Time since she was born (we have Volumes 1-6)and she is talking up a storm and is starting to sign the alphabet. I would love to get Volumes 7-9 for her and, as we all know, the videos/DVDs are great but pricey. I did finally register on the board because you needed 12 people to express interest in a single item.

I can promise you that I would only buy at most a single copy of:

-Volumes 7-9
    -Volume 4 Family, Feelings, and Fun (I scratched the disk the first time I put it in the DVD player)
    -possibly the baby signs flashcards

I have Paypal and a confirmed shipping address. I'll check back to see what your decision is. If it's no, I guess I just missed out.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast