Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    anamika is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Paypal fees?

Hi Corina,
    I just joined the group and got the letter. I was wondering if Paypal fees apply even with funded paypal?? I'm new to Paypal too so just wanted to double check.
    Sounds like you're going to be doing a lot of work toward this.
    Thanks,
    ETA - The site seems to be down :( Waaahhh, I wanted to order it tonight!
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

bricorssk Guest

Default RE: Paypal fees?

unfortunately, ALL transactions even funded ones have the fee since I have a premier account. I called paypal (nice 30 minutes on hold!) to confirm all of this today. I think it is because I accept all forms of payment.
    Sorry
    Corina

No problem. Just checking.
    The site is still down...... I'm just sitting here in front of the computer and clicking on the brown bag link every 5 mins hoping it will go back up :(
    “Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
    ― Marcus Aurelius

HawkeyeGal Guest

You can see the styles here - http://www.babylegs.net/wst_page10.html - I don't know if there are any additional on the brown bag site or not. But I think they are all at the above link. HTH!

Default RE: Babylegs CO-OP INFO

Hello, I just sent my request to join the co-op. I'm wondering about the difference in the narrow and wide cuff. I have a 9 month old DS with very chubby little legs. Everyone comments on how big his little legs are when they're exposed. I'm just wondering which of the two cuffs would be better for him.

Thanks!

parisbaby Guest

Sounds great! I'm joining too.

memie Guest

I just submitted a request to join the co-op.

Memie

Default Mommy brain strikes again!

Doh!! For some reason, I thought we had order thru their site.
    Anyway, I just put in my order.
    Thanks,
    ― Marcus Aurelius

kboyle Guest

I emailed babylegs about the wide cuff and she said they were tighter than the narrow. I asked because I wanted to use them for myself too!! Nicole suggested the narrow cuff and that other women have used them too!

Question: DD has long lanky legs (she's 10 months). Which style babylegs (if any) would work?

Also wanted to post so I could check my id date and # of posts so that I can sign up for the coop. Thanks! And thanks for organizing this.

Malia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast