Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bear Feet Shoes

Default Bear Feet Shoes

Is anyone interested in a Bear Feet Co-op? I have no idea if we can even arrange one, but I love those shoes but can't bring myself to pay $65.00 for them! Does anyone have any connections/contacts to this brand to do a co-op?

To see them, just look at trenditikes.com or search google for Bear Feet Shoes to see the styles. The Flower Power ones are the cutest!!

gelb_girlz Guest

Default RE: Bear Feet Shoes

YES! YES! YES! I am soooo interested. I was jsut searching e-bay for them but I won't buy them used b/c they mold to the feet so quickly! Please let me know if you get this going!

Thanks-Marlyn

PS- their minimum is around $700 so we would need a lot of people!

Marlyn,

How did you find out about their min? Do you happen to know what the co-op price would be or even who to contact at Bear Feet?
    Thanks and I'll wait to see how many others are interested.

dilyngray Guest

I love these shoes too but do not want to pay the price. I would be interested in some depending on the price. Have you seen the double flower power at bestfootforwardllc.com

Krisa Guest

I would so so so love to order some of these . . .
    However, I have heard through the grapevine that they are really fussy & strict and will only wholesale to B&M stores.
    But hopefully they can be convinced to change their ways for a $700+ order - I think we could do it!! - I mean they do want to sell their shoes, don't they?

There was an attempted Bear Feet co-op about a year ago. It ended up being nothing short of disasterous. No one ended up getting their shoes, and because of the fees associated with delayed refunds from Paypal, some actually got less of a refund than they actually put out. It was protracted over MONTHS because Bear Feet kept stalling over and over again.

Cute as they are, I'd be very hesitant to ever try a co-op with them again. If you really like them, you can usually find them on eBay. Just be aware that their sizes run funny. The closed toe ones are about a size smaller than listed, if I remember correctly.

Do a search in the Lounge or in Reality Layette. You might find the old posts there - I can't remember which Forum it was in..

-m
    Wife to Jonathan
    Mom to Sophia 12/02 and Amelia 12/04

elle630 Guest

count me in! I would be ordering for 2 toddlers....

Count me in for at least 2.
    Widad
    Mommy to Sophia 03/25/05

OliviasMommy Guest

I used to sell BF and followed all their rules, minimums, not selling on Ebay, etc. They were awful to work with when ordering, fired several of their GOOD employees, and got incredibly difficult to deal with. There were several of us gals that had home businesses, sold the shoes and within a few months time they decided to not sell us shoes and just failed to tell us that. Instead they led us on for months saying they were behind, etc. We had done pre-orders, etc. and they still didn't follow through. It was a NIGHTMARE!

If you were going to do a co-op I would actually contact a B&M store and see if they might be able to help you out with that. Thats the only way I see it happening and ending in a positive manner.

Good to know! Next time I am at a B&M that sells them, I'll ask about it. Maybe others can do the same to see if a B&M store would give a good discount if we arranged enough orders.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast