Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Bear Feet Shoes

dms619 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Default RE: Bear Feet Shoes

Count me in, too. Probably 2-3 pairs.

Thanks,
    Debbie

Bluevie Guest

Please Count me in too! I love co-ops :)

Kim

symesa Guest

Another board just (April 06) contacted Bear Feet regarding a coop and here was the VICIOUS response from the OWNER:

"While we appreciate that you love our shoes the answer is no, we do not sell to groups.

No, and here's why we mean Absolutely NO. We support our retailers who work hard for us and fit and service their customers. Retailers pay local taxes that support local schools and communities and have employees whose families they also support. My feeling is that discounting, WalMarts, people looking for the bottom wage and bottom price are destroying manufacturing and locally owned retailers in this country. I am not willing to participate in the race to the bottom. If you want a strong community, you have to be actively willing to support it and pay for it. From my perspective a sale of 600 discounted shoes to a group such as this adds nothing to my world and does much to destroy what is left of it.

Also, to be blunt, if you can't afford a Lexus, you don't belong on the lot no matter how much you might love it's lines."

Additionally, the person called Bear Feet to make sure it was the owner who responded she confirmed it was her and said she was, "tired of all these groups trying to get a discount". When told they thought her response was rude and a simple "no" would have been fine, she would not apologize. Then, when told she had poor customer service. She said, "well look at this customer service," and hung up the person.

Nasty, nasty!

If that is their attitude, I guess they won't be getting my business! !

dotgirl is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Poor grammar and poor customer service? Count me out!
    - Penny
    DD: Britt (03/22/93)
    DS: Riley (11/04/03)

Default RE: Bear Feet Shoes (POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE WARNING)

I also heard about that incident and that is SO rude of the owner! I will not be buying anything from them...

Default RE: Bear Feet Shoes (ANOTHER BAD REVIEW)

Just to highlight another bad review of this company...

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Wow, I will NEVER order from them. What a haughty attitude. Thank you for posting this, I like to know who I order from.
    Barbie

HawkeyeGal Guest

Do they not understand that many of us who can/do drive a Lexus still like a good deal? Or that we like to try out things at a discounted price to see if they work or we like it? I'm sure if I had tried them out for my kids we would have loved them and been customers for the next 10 years - at full price. Now I'll never buy them. Oh well - they seem to think they are the only shoe company out there. I have news for them - they aren't. And judging by their customer service they won't be around for long.

I was just coming here to post about that exchange on the other board. I fully intend to contact them myself to let them know they just lost another customer!
    Lynne
    Mommy to C 3/03
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
    And Miss Purple, 5/05

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast