Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    annasmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default RE: Interested in a Waldorf Doll Co-op?

Kristen, that makes perfect sense, thanks for clearing it up for me. I posted a similar post a while back (but I didn't have a retailer & Joy was still out of commission), just to gauge interest. I got a few responses, maybe 4-5. I don't know if there is generally low interest, if everyone on these boards who wants one has already purchased one through previous coops, or it is the time of year. I would give it a while longer though. I don't think the co-op board is the most widely viewed. Maybe we should bump the post in Around the House.

Oh, I almost forgot, I would definitely be interested in at least one custom doll. Thanks again!
    Eileen

DD - 6 y.o.
    DS - 4 y.o.
    DS - 2 y.o.
    DD - 8 months

lvales is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I would be interested if it was held at a later date. I just don't have the budget for a $100 doll at this point - but I could work it out later in the year.

I know that's not much help for right now, but in case there's not enough interest to have one now I wanted to be on the list for later! :)

I would also be interested in a 13" Little Love girl doll and 1 or 2 sets of doll clothing.

Maryann

Ean 11/03
    Mia 01/06

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

How much later in the year would work for you?

I'm honestly okay with delaying the co-op for however long works for most people. I won't be giving the doll to my DD until at least August, but it could be for her 3rd birthday in February '07! Joy wanted to have the co-op finished by mid-August, so that would mean that it could *start* no later than mid/end July. (Does that make sense?) That's pretty much the only deadline we have. (I'd prefer to do it earlier in the year, but would be more than okay with waiting until May or so - or later if it would mean a 20% discount instead of a 10% discount!)

annasmom is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Kristen, Just my 2 cents. I was not planning on giving my dc the dolls until August or September, so I could definitely wait too.
    Eileen

DD - 6 y.o.
    DS - 4 y.o.
    DS - 2 y.o.
    DD - 8 months

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

I'm glad delaying works for you, too! Maybe more people would be interested if we delay a couple of months? Joy said that new clothes would be coming out soon, so maybe that will push people over the age?!

npace19147 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I'm interested, but can't decide what I want to get! :) Definitely a doll, just not sure which one.

DD's birthday is in May and I'd like to have it by then, so if the coop happens later I'll probably go ahead and <gulp> order it full price. In which case, I might be up for some accessories or something through the coop.

Possibly not terribly helpful here... ;)
    Nancy, mom to

DD1 5/04 and DD2 3/07

kharden Guest

I was kind of thinking the same thing. My daughters birthday is June 7th, and I'm interested in a doll. I just don't know what yet. If the co-op goes any later then I may consider something for Christmas...I'll just wait and see what happens here.

Stacie

lvales is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

Well, DD's 2nd Bday is 2 weeks before Christmas - so July would be fine. Since the two are so close together I'll be trying to spread out the spending :)

And I really want to get her one of these for her 2nd birthday!

jestagrl79 Guest

I am interested, I just need to look at the site some more. As for the co-op forum, I didn't even know it existed until today. Maybe we can get it moved to the top of the page??

Megs

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast