Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Default RE: Interested in a Waldorf Doll Co-op?

I'm interested in a doll kit. I
    'm a bit confused though - does the $1000 minimum purchase total include dolls and kits, or would we need $1000 of custom dolls, PLUS $1000 of doll kits to get the discount?
    Lynne
    Mommy to C 3/03
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
    And Miss Purple, 5/05

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Lynne,

The doll kit discount is in a fuzzy area. When I asked about a co-op, Joy referred me to the group discount page on her site to get info on % discounts, etc. The 15% off when the group buys 6 kits came from her site. When I asked if we could get a higher discount if we spent more, she said we could get 20% off dolls if we purchased $1000 pre-discount. She also said 20% off doll kits if we purchased $1000-worth (pre-discount) of kits. I was going to clarify with Joy after I figured out if we had enough interest for a group order, because there's not a big difference between the discount (15% vs. 20%), but the dollar value between 6 kits and $1000-worth of kits is enormous.

jestagrl79 Guest

I would also be interested in a kit, and some clothes patterns. :-)

Meg

sc is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I am interested in 2 16" dolls & 1 basket if the discount is 20% off.

Susan

Thanks! I'm likely in either way - just wanted to clarify. I love the idea of making my daughter's first doll :)
    Lynne
    Mommy to C 3/03
    http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_emerald_18m.gif[/img][/url]
    And Miss Purple, 5/05

I'd be interested in buying 2 custom dolls if the price were right. Not sure yet which ones, though. Thanks for organizing.

I'd be interested in buying 2 custom dolls if the price were right. Not sure yet which ones, though. Thanks for organizing.

Ethans mum Guest

Hi, I would be interested in getting the 16" button child (boy) kit. Thanks!

Ivy

Default New clothing added to JWD website!

Looks like some new doll clothing has been added to the website. I didn't look at everything, but there were 2 new dresses. Plus, the Little Love dolls are now clad in velour outfits (instead of the same clothes as the Button and Honey dolls):

http://www.joyswaldorfdolls.com/imag...006-Velour.jpg
    Johanna * DS 09.2003

kristenk is offline Diamond level (5000+ posts)

Default UPDATE

I promise I haven't forgotten about this! I've been sort of waiting until Joy posted the new clothes. I'm not sure if any other outfits will be posted or not. I'll try to email her later today and will let everyone know what I find out.

So far, it looks like people are interested in ROUGHLY:

9 dolls
    2 kits
    5 outfits
    1 basket

That could be close to the 20% discount level on the dolls and 15% on clothes (depending on what types of clothes people want to order). We're still pretty far away on kits and baskets.

I started a yahoo group so we can start figuring out some of the co-op logistics, like when it will start, and also to really determine if we have enough interest. If you're interested in joining the yahoo group, click here:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBBWaldorfDollCoop/join

Please include your BBB id with your request to join. I started a really rough database in the group so that we can try to see what people are interested in purchasing. Please fill it out and we'll go from there! Thanks!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast