Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Bath Boats Co-Op Info

Here is the info (sorry it took awhile)...

ETC: Shipping details have changed!!

Dana McDill of www.bathboats.com is willing to give BBB members a five percent discount on the standard designs of his handcrafted boats (First Boat, USA Boat, Noah's Ark, and Pirate Ship). The custom boats are so labor intensive that they can not be discounted. BUT he has agreed to FREE shipping on the second (third, fourth, etc) boat shipped to the same address. To take advantage of this discount mention that you are a BBB member and the applicable discount(s).

Visit www.bathboats.com for designs and orders. Here are just two of the beautiful keepsakes:
    Baby's First Boat
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/34435.jpg

Pirate Ship
    http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/34436.jpg

Malia

danagee is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Default RE: Bath Boats Co-Op Info

Thanks very much for your work, I'm sure they'll be getting a "boat load" of orders from BBBers!
    Did they give you an idea as to how long they'll offer this discount? I'd like to get another one in mid-September once my nephew is born.
    Dana

calv is offline Ruby level (4000+ posts)

Thank you for getting everyone the discount! :) any one have any thoughts on the quality and durability of these boats? I really wonder if it will be worth the $60+ or whatever the total will be for 2 boats.

No problem, Dana was a pleasure to correspond with so it wasn't hard at all! For now there is no end date on the discount, but I'm sure he may reassess that if he gets slammed with orders. I would just mention your situation and then maybe you could work something out so that you could still get a discount in September even though there is no official discount then. He is a really nice man so I am sure he would be willing to work with you. Good luck!

Malia

is the "baby's first boat" considered custom? I was just looking at these earlier this week (found on a previous thread) and would love to get one for a friend's new baby. The website shows it as custom because you are adding info, but you stated it as standard.

Thanks for setting this up!!!

Mary
    dd#1 2/01
    dd#2 12/03

eb1 is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Just lost my post, apparently.

As I understand it....

The "baby's first boat" is a standard one, but it includes only the current year (year of baby's birth). The picture shows the boat saying something like "Family Member Since 2006."

Alternately, you could order a custom "baby birth boat" that includes the baby's name and birth stats. :)

ETA: Thank you Malia for arranging the coop. I ordered two custom boats and getting free shipping worked out to almost a 15% discount, so I was quite pleased.

kcimato is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I was thinking of getting the pirate ship with a name on it. Is that considered custom?

I think so - it says any change to one of the four will be considered custom. I just ordered my son a Pirate Ship and asked that his name be put on it. I ordered it under the custom option.

Maryann
    Mommy to Ean & Mia!

Thank you Malia for setting this up!

Maryann
    Mommy to Ean & Mia!

kcimato is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I guess I should have read a little further on the site and I would have gotten my ans.

The other question is can I get the free shipping if I order a custom boat?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast