Default Smilie Requests?

Is there any way we can request new smilies to be added?

I love the new ones that were just added, but I know that over on thebabywearer.com and mothering.com (which are both also set up by vBulletin, I think) they have a lot more.

Obviously this isn't a high priority item, but it'd be nice if we could suggest new ones.

I know that there's one over on MDC that I particularly love. It looks just like this waving smilie - - but it has the word "hola" scrolling across the top in red cursive letters. As the resident spanish translator, I'd love to see that one!

There are also a lot more baby and pregnancy related ones that people might like to use in their signatures.

Just an idea! Love all the work y'all are doing with the new set-up, by the way!
    Stacy
    Wife to K
    Mommy to A (5) and twins E & S (1.5)

The biggest mistake I made is the one that most of us make...I did not live in the moment enough. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less. - Anna Quindlen

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

We don't want to get carried away with smilies... it's easy to be overrun with them! If you have a particular one you'd like, send me a PM and we'll consider it. Please don't be offended if we decide not to add it, though!
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

I totally understand that. And I do dislike the boards where there are so many smilies, it takes you longer to find the one you want than it did to write your post.
    Stacy
    Wife to K

The biggest mistake I made is the one that most of us make...I did not live in the moment enough. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less. - Anna Quindlen

While we are on the subject...can I ask where all these smileys are?
    Did I miss a tutorial?
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

missym is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

When you reply to a message, you'll see some to the right of the text box. If you click [More] at the bottom, you'll see all available ones.

You can also click this link to see them:
    Smilies

ETA: You'll need to make sure your Message Editor Interface is set to either Standard Editor or Enhanced Interface - Full WYSIWYG Editing (under User CP > Edit Options). The Basic Editor interface doesn't show smilies.
    Last edited by missym; 01-12-2008 at 11:02 PM.
    Missy
    Mom to DD1 '03 and DD2 '05

Thanks, Missy. I had to go to the User CP to fix it.

Look at me now!
    Alicia
    Mama to four amazing children.

Thanks for the directions, look at me now

Thanks!!!

Stacy
    Wife to K

srhs is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Sleep...

Any chance we could get a sleeping or sleepy smiley? SLEEP seems to be all I think/post about these days!