Default Toddler boosters

It seems this gets absolutely no traffic. Can it be tossed and just rely on the Baby section one? I feel really bad for people who aren't regular posters who think this is a low traffic board. For me, there is no point in posting questions regarding my 5 y/o there since most responses in the other area. JMHO.

Thanks for using our boards!

We hear your frustration---the toddler boards don't get as much traffic as the baby ones, unfortunately. But feel free to post a booster seat question to the car seat board in the BABY BARGAINS area . . . that board does get much more traffic!

Alan & Denise
    authors, BABY BARGAINS
    Last edited by alandenisefields; 09-17-2008 at 01:41 PM.

Thanks guys. I know you are busy with "real" life and didn't really expect a response. I'm sure you didn't look at the level thing, but I am a long time poster. I've relied on Julie from my first RA purchase five years ago LOL. I always post in the baby section, but decided since I had a HB booster question to look at the toddler boards. I feel bad for anyone who is new and doesn't know that the "baby" boards caters to a lot of us who stuck over there even after our first was no longer a baby.
    Oh, and no response needed here, but the new mods rock!