Default Costco Baby Wipes - Changed?

Has anyone else noticed that the Costco brand Kirkland baby wipes have changed? They seem much longer now and not as moist. I have used them for all of my daughters two years and the last box I bought seemed very different. Also she seems to get a rash if I use them on her face which I always did before.

Just wondering if anyone else noticed a change before I called the company and sounded crazy!

Thanks
    Jill

happy2bamom is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

I haven't noticed a difference, but maybe my Costco had older stock? I'll probably be buying more wipes in another week or so, so I will have to check it out.
    Kelli
    Proud mama to Biggy & Redball

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

We're still using the ones we bought a few months ago. They don't seem that wet to us.

There was a coupon so we bought two boxes. However, we've been using Lansinoh ones cuz the Costco ones seemed to be giving DS diaper rash.

Default Costco Wipes - Diaper Rash

My daughter started getting a rash also and we were using them for 2 years. It seems just since I bought the last box. What is the brand you mentioned and where did you get them?
    Thanks
    Jill

My DD has had a diaper rash that won't go away and now that I think about, it has been since we've opened a new box of Costco wipes. I hope it's not the wipes, but that would explain things
    Has anyone called the company and asked about it?

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by updacountry
    My daughter started getting a rash also and we were using them for 2 years. It seems just since I bought the last box. What is the brand you mentioned and where did you get them?
    Thanks
    Jill
    Are you talking to me? We started using Lansinoh branded wipes. Bought at Target, but you can get them online and prolly elsewhere. It's purple indiv packs of 70+10 (altho until a week ago, Target was selling packs of 70+36 for the same price of $3.44).

mdb78 is offline Silver level (200+ posts)

I noticed that they're not as moist, but the moistness of the wipes increase when you get closer to the bottom of the case. Luckily, no rash here...
    Mommy to DD#1 (05/07)