Default Help-Radian seat cover doesn't fit

I just got the Radian seat from Target online . The seat cover didn't cover the top corners.I did finally manage to get one side on . I'm going to get dh to try but I don't think it should be made so small. Is this the normal fit or did I get a defective cover?
    Thanks for any replies.
    Nancy

Oh, it should definitely fit fairly easily... I would call Sunshine Kids with your problem ASAP and see if they can either tell you a trick or they will send you one that fits quickly (they have great customer service!)
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

Default Thanks

Thank you for reply. Have you heard of anyone else having a problem with the cover? It was really very difficult to get on so I'll call Sunshinekids tomorrow. I think I read that a Britax clip can be used on these. Is that right? I really don't like the chest clip on the Radian.
    Nancy

Default not impressed w/their cs

I had left a message w/Sunshine kids and they didn't call so today I called again. They told me to contact Target and do a return through them. I thought it was strange since most companies like to do any exchanges due to defect themselves. Oh well, I called Target and they hopefully will send me a seat soon. The cs there has to wait to get a approval for a replacement but UPS will be picking this one up in the next few days. Meanwhile my ds is stuck without his own car seat. He uses his siblings booster when needed. (I don't have all the kids out with me at one time very often.)
    Nancy