Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    citymama is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Default NB dipes - stock up at the hospital!

The nurses at the hospital where DD was born sent us home with a massive goody bag, which included several packs of Pampers Swaddlers (fantastic diapers!). We *still* had to get more because DD was born under 6 lbs. I agree, maybe buy one packet (unless you live miles from the closest drugstore) and definitely stock up on the hospital freebies. Some of that stuff is impossible to find elsewhere, like the super-soft non-chemical wipes. All the best!

DD's dr thought she would be a little bigger than she was- she was only
    5lb 12oz, so she needed the little ones. We used Pampers Swaddlers (they used in the hospital too) NB size and she was in those quite a while. At my shower everyone brought diapers of all sizes so we had so many I knew we were safe even if she needed the bigger size. I would get NB size and also the next one up. I would get several packs of each and keep the receipts so you can exchange them if you don't need them. I couldn't believe how many diapers she went through for such a little person. I swear every time I would just change her and not even finish dressing her- she would have another blowout!
    Tammy

Big DD
    Little DD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2