I see a couple of posts about green or non-toxic cleaning products (don't know if they are the same). I have been on a mission to use only these products but have limited knowledge on this topic and have not found any that work for some areas. Here is my feedback on what I have tried so far. Please post information or experience you have with non-toxic cleaning products.

Method products (I got at Target): I use & like the dish soap. I use the floor cleaner & wood floor cleaner. The handle on the mop that comes with it has broken twice. The floor cleaners do have an odor. They seem to clean well, but I do not like that it is just a squirt bottle. Seems inefficient and we go through it pretty quickly. I do like that the mops have microfiber cloths that can be washed & reused. The stainless steel wipes do not work- leave lots of streaks.

Seventh Generation: I use the toilet cleaner, bathroom cleaner & all-purpose cleaner. They all seem to clean pretty well (but not the same as Tilex!) The Seventh Generation dishwasher detergent did not work at all for me.

I am looking for: Soft Scrub replacement, dishwasher detergent, Pledge replacement