Default Baby's Dream Delivery

Is anyone else having trouble with receiving their Baby's Dream furniture? I order a crib, long dresser and tall dresser from Baby USA in December, at the time I was told it would be 16 weeks for deliver. At the time, I was 16 weeks, along, so I figured it would be here in plenty of time. Now I am 32 weeks, and being told it will be another 6 weeks. That would be 2 weeks before my due date.

Now the rational side of me says, ok, no big deal, baby won't be using the crib for the first few months, I can make due without the dresser and such. BUT I am pregnant, there for emotional and not always rational, and this is really upsetting me. I don't feel like the furniture will be here before my due date, that it is just a mess, and so I just don't know what to do. Darn pregnancy hormones!!!

Is anyone else having this problem?

In Tampa we had a problem with USA Baby. Here is one of the articles.
    http://www.legalnewsline.com/news/co...w.asp?c=190903

Staraglimmer is offline Bargain Alerts forum moderator

Mine came earlier than expected. I was told 6-15 weeks by USA baby, but it was here in 4. I guess it depends on what you order.
    Stephanie

Mommy to two little girls,
    April 2008
    June 2012

and a baby boy
    Oct 2018

I ordered Baby's Dream crib from Baby's 1st Furniture, and the crib was in their warehouse within a month.

However, I've heard bad things about some of the USA Baby franchises, which is why I didn't order from them.

Thank you all. My DH and I decided to go ahead and cancel the order, so that is what I did this morning. USA Baby gave me a full refund, no problem. The sales guy did call me back and say that Baby's Dream suddenly had a shipment of the Ocean furniture that would be in next week. YEAH RIGHT.

the woman at one of the baby stores we went to said that brand is notorious for having shipping problems; I don't think its necessarily USA Baby (that's not where we were); needless to say we didn't go w/that brand.

I dont know where you live but I ordered a set of Westwood furniture from Baby Supermart just outside of Philly PA, it was at the store in 3 weeks. Incredible. Let me know if you would like their contact info. I am sorry to hear you are having problems. Maybe get a bassinet for the first few months and order something else....I know its a big pain!

I live in NYC. Looks like we will order the Baby's dream Infinity set.

Anyone knows of any local or reliable online stores ?