Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Best Site to Buy Britax during Sale?

I'm just itching to buy two more Boulevards next week, so wondering if anyone has suggestions on best sites to buy? For example, free shipping, no concerns about whether the car seat is too old, etc. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by soccermom
    I'm just itching to buy two more Boulevards next week, so wondering if anyone has suggestions on best sites to buy? For example, free shipping, no concerns about whether the car seat is too old, etc. Thanks!
    What you can do is GOOGLE... Britax carseat sale... alot of sites will come up that have Britax seats on sale. If you know which seat you are going to want to get.. put in ie: Britax Marathon on sale.

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

No offence, but I think that most people have discovered Google. She is probably looking for a tried and true retailer. One that people have purchased from in the past and liked the customer service, quality of product, etc.

To the OP, sorry, I don't have any suggestions, but I am sure others will chime in.

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

Rather than just randomly googling and not being sure of the retailers' reputation, I have a few suggestions for places that are reputable. I've purchased 3 Britax seats over the last few years. The first came from Albee Baby and it arrived quickly and in good condition with a recent date of manufacture. The second one came from Baby Age, and though they had had some shipping issues in the previous months, my seat arrived with no issues. The 3rd seat I snagged from an Amazon clearance and it also arrived promptly.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet
    No offence, but I think that most people have discovered Google. She is probably looking for a tried and true retailer. One that people have purchased from in the past and liked the customer service, quality of product, etc.

To the OP, sorry, I don't have any suggestions, but I am sure others will chime in.

I was just thinking the same thing. The OP is bright enough to use a search engine. 801Kelle I think your post comes across a little snitty.

TO OP... Im not sure about the sale but I have always had great service from www.albeebaby.com
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Piglet

Here are some sites:

I have bought from www.elitecarseats.com, www.babyuniverse.com and my friend bought from www.albebaby.com

www.elitecarseats.com

www.babyuniverse.com

www.babyage.com

http://www.albeebaby.com/youthcarseats.html

http://www.bestbuybaby.com/brrecarse.html

Quote Originally Posted by JBaxter
    I was just thinking the same thing. The OP is bright enough to use a search engine. 801Kelle I think your post comes across a little snitty.

TO OP... Im not sure about the sale but I have always had great service from www.albeebaby.com

No I was just telling how I originally found retailers that sold Britax... When I bought my seats I was not a member of this posting board and did not have great information from here so that is how I found mine.. I was not being "snitty". Just trying to share information... Trying to give advice what words to put in to search with to get best results.
    Last edited by 801kelle; 02-22-2008 at 03:12 PM.

kboyle is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by 801kelle

No I was just telling how I originally found retailers that sold Britax... When I bought my seats I was not a member of this posting board and did have great information from here so that is how I found mine.. I was not being "snitty"

you may not have been trying to be "snitty" but it came across that way, especially to most members of this board who are well aware of how to GOOGLE. when mamas are looking for items they normally come here to get suggestions & links from others who have recently purchase or seen a great deal...that is why we also have the "Bargains" forum...if we all just GOOGLED there would be no need for that...we try and use it for convinence...not everyone has time to google for a great deal, it's nice to come to one place where mamas can share info
    Kristine, Supermommy to
    Charlie (6/2003), Max (8/2005) & Ernie (5/2007)

mommylamb is offline Red Diamond level (10,000+ posts)

Just wanted to say that when I read the google suggestion I did not think that you came accross as "snitty" at all. I think some of the others who reacted to that post did so in poor taste.

Piglet is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Okay, now that is my point. I don't think people come on here because they are too lazy or too dumb to do their own searches. They come here because they want BTDT advice. I know you like to put links in your messages, but we still don't know a whole lot about you and your BTDT experiences. This message is just a list of retailers. Why don't you say - I ordered from XYZ and the service was great or the product arrived quickly or the manufacture date was really recent. Just putting a list together saves people some search time, but doesn't help them make informed decisions.

Mommy to:

DS1 07/2001
    DS2 03/2005

DD1 05/2007

DD2 03/2014

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast