Default Looking for the Britax Boulevard Meghan

I have done some searches and it seems that the Blvd Meghan is only at BRU. I'm asking because they don't have it on sale. I am also wondering if this is the only time during the year that they do this sale or if they do it again in the fall. I won't need the bigger carseat until about Oct or so but I would of course like to get it on sale. Thanks for the help.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index...ductId=2901073
    Sarah
    DS 5/26/05
    DS 5/12/07 our angel
    DD 4/8/08

Moralizing and morals are two entirely different things and are always found in entirely different people. Don Herold

The Meghan Boulevard cover is BRU exclusive, so you're not going to find it anywhere else or on sale until it's being discontinued, which won't be for a while since it just came out.

If you want to buy a seat somewhere else or buy one on sale, I'd look for deals on the Shannon Boulevard.

There should be another "Britax sale" in late August/early September. If you think you won't need a new seat until October, I would wait until the next sale. That way you'll get a seat that's 6 months newer, so you'll have 6 months more to use it. (Britax seats expire 6 years from DOM.)