Default To Britax Regent Sahara Owners...Fabric Question

Hi, I am looking to purchase the Regent in the Sahara fabric. I haven't seen the Sahara fabric IRL so all I've seen is the pictures on the websites. From what I read in previous posts, I understand that the sides are a beige/tan plush fabric and the strip in the middle is more like "wipeable" fabric.

My question is what color is the fabric of the middle strip?...it looks like a gray pattern but after doing a search on this forum, someone had said it was green with a bit of tan in it? Also, any problems with the fact that is not a plush-like?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mom2aanda
    Hi, I am looking to purchase the Regent in the Sahara fabric. I haven't seen the Sahara fabric IRL so all I've seen is the pictures on the websites. From what I read in previous posts, I understand that the sides are a beige/tan plush fabric and the strip in the middle is more like "wipeable" fabric.

My question is what color is the fabric of the middle strip?...it looks like a gray pattern but after doing a search on this forum, someone had said it was green with a bit of tan in it? Also, any problems with the fact that is not a plush-like?

Thanks in advance for your help!!!
    it is kind of a khaki/green kind of gray color.. Actually nicer that is not plush then it doesnt get as dirty as fast I have found.. you can wipe offI have the black onyx on one of our regents which middle is not plush and the other pattern I have is a discontinued one that is leopard in the middle and black plush on outside and inside ... The saraha is nice and you can always take cover off and wash on delicate cycle in washer and air dry flat.. I have done alot with all of my Britax covers...