Default Phil and Ted's T2 Travel Cot

Didn't see much mentioned in this forum about the Phil and Ted's T2 Travel Cot. I'm considering purchasing for traveling and wondered if anyone could review/comment. Also, if you do have it, what do you use for a sheet?

Thanks!

Radosti is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Default Aerobed

We got the toddler Aerobed and it is phenomenal for travel/grandmom's house. No advice on the travel cot... but this is another choice.
    DS1 12/05
    DS2 06/08
    DD 11/09

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts

Mikey0709 is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

I haven't seen much info on it either... but ended up JUST ordering one for an upcoming trip. I also have have the toddler aerobed. I plan on using the P&T cot for my 5 month old, and the aero for my 2.5 year old. We do like the aerobed.. but my son STILL falls off even the raised sides. Somehow i forsee m my toddler wanted to jump into the P&T cot. I'll try to post a review once i get it!

UPDATE - -

- so my order was cancelled... seems the Travel Cot T2 is being replaced with the phil & Ted Traveller? $10 more in price.. wonder what kind of reviews that gets? BUT - in my search found the Baby Bjorn Travel crib $249.... hate the price, but the review video online i watched of it were awesome. Anyone familiar with it?
    Last edited by Mikey0709; 03-13-2008 at 12:24 PM.

Huh - I looked at the Bjorn too but I liked how compact and light the P&T's was for traveling, not to mention the price tag as you suggested...will have to keep researching I guess...

Default Phil and Ted's Traveller Bed

Did either of you get the P and Te's traveller bed. I am thinking of getting that instead of a Pack n Play. Would love to hear from anyone who has the traveller bed. Thanks!