Default Help with Chicco KeyFit 30 & Strollers

I'm expecting #2 in a couple of months (I have a 3 yr. old) and I need to get a new infant seat. I'm really impressed with the Chicco KeyFit 30, but am having trouble with stroller issues. I need to get a double stroller (my 3 yr old loves strollers). I would like the Deluxe Sit N' Stand, but they say it isn't compatible with the Chicco car seat.

Does anyone have the Chicco and use it with a double stroller?

Thanks.

I'm not sure...did you post in the stroller board? Someone there might know...
    Julie
    Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)

DS age 18--Driving--(booster till 11 and almost 5ft tall)
    DD1 age 16--Learner's Permit!(booster till 11 and almost 5 ft tall)
    DD2 age 9-Safety 1st Incognito
    http://picasaweb.google.com/joolstag/LeahInCarseats#

I have the KeyFit 30 and I just received a Sit N Stand Plus. I saw a thread on www.car-seat.org a while back that had pics of the KeyFit used with it and several people commented that it wasn't level. The owner also posted pics of the carseat turned around so it was facing forward in the front seat and found that that worked really well. I decided to take a chance on it since I really needed the option to just plop the carseat in there when running errands since I have a VERY active 3 year old to contain as well. With the Snap N Go bar attached to the front the carseat does lean back a little too far, but it is secure with the strap. DS, however, really likes the front seat a lot, so I realized that the KeyFit fits pretty well rear facing in the back seat.

I will say that after owning 3 Maclarens and a Safari TT, I am having a hard time getting used to the handling of this stroller. I think part of it is having 30some pounds of toddler in the front seat. I really only plan to use this stroller for the next few months and then hope to get a SBS.
    Daniele
    mama to
    dd1 watching over her brothers and sister from Heaven
    ds1 13 years old
    dd2 10 years old
    ds2 6 years old
    Placenta Increta/c-hyst survivor

I have a Joovy Caboose and although I haven't tried my new KitFit 30 in it yet, it is on the list of carseats the Caboose accepts. I can try it later if you want. The Caboose is similar to the Sit N Stand, but I found it to be a tad bit shorter and manoever better.
    Lyra 12/30/02 49", 65# in Literiders
    Cree 03/16/06 41.5", 39# in a PW and B510
    Nash 03/30/08 39.5", 36# FF in a MA65 and RN65

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools