Please forgive if there is a similar post somewhere. I have looked but haven't seen a post that mirrors my situation.

DD #1 is 4 yrs, 8 mos., 41 1/2" tall and weighs 37#s. I have her in a Britax BV in my car and dad's car. I also have a SK Radian we use for carpool (carpool is way-home only and we alternate weeks, so she rides in Radian one week and BV other week). School is about a mile from home.

Long story short, I have always wanted her to be super safe but we could really use some more flexibility for occasional rides (playdates, field trips, etc.) She is the ONLY ONE of her peers still in a harnessed seat (she is almost the youngest and definitely the lightest). I'm concerned that the other moms are wearing thin of toting around/installing my heavy harnessed seats, although they have all graciously done so.

I have my eyes on the Britax Parkway. Is it too soon for me to put her in that for the every other week carpool, field trips, and other occasional rides?

DD #2 (almost 3) is currently in a Roundabout, but loves her sister's BV. My tentative plan is to get rid of the Roundabout, use the two BV's in my car, Radian in Dad's car, and use the Parkway for car pool/short field trips. For some field trips, I would probably send the Radian.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!