CBB is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default Regent vs another marathon

We currently have 2 Wizard for our almost 4yo DD who's about 41" and 35lb. DS is 5.5mo and in a Graco Safeseat that he will probably be using for a few more months. The current Britax sale is so hard to pass. Should I get a Regent for DD and let DS use one of her Wizard when he outgrows his Safeseat or get another Marathon for DS? Or should I wait since I read that there will be a new Britax Frontier? IS Regent a lot bigger than Wizard/marathon - we have a Honda accord and Honda CRV.

TIA!
    Li
    Baby Jasmine 3/18/04
    Baby Justin 9/18/07

bubbaray is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I'd wait as long as possible before you get a Regent or Frontier. That way, you might get some years out of it with your DS down the road. I've seen kids close to 2yo in a SS1, so your DS should have some time in that seat.
    Melissa

DD#1: April 2004
    DD#2: January 2007

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world." Jack Layton 1950 - 2011

Yes REgent is alot bigger. We have 1 in each car. They are awesome though, in my opinion. Gosh I really would wait.. I know it is a great sale.. but you know I got my second Regent like three months ago and got it for $209... and obviously that wasn't during the big Britax sale.. So I think you could possibly find a good deal on whichever seat you choose when you really are ready to move your child to the next carseat. I can't remember weight and height limits on wizard but you could wait if there is still some growing room.
    Kelle
    Mom to Riley (05-03)
    (She's a girl, not a boy)
    Used to sit in REGENT
    NOW SITS IN FRONTIER
    WE LOVE!!!