Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

I really wanted to when I was pregnant, but once I found out it was twins, and then when they were early, I pretty much abandoned the idea. I was majorly guilty, but I just had to accept the fact that it wasn't possible for me. However, since these are not your first, and you've already had some experience cd'ing...I say go for it!!! You're in a much better boat than I was...good luck!

Melaine is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by erintwins
    Has anyone tried gDiapers?

http://www.gdiapers.com/

We're expecting twins in a couple of months, and thought this would be a good compromise between cloth and disposable.
    I have looked at these and am really intrigued. Curious if anyone has experience with these, too?

JBaxter is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Not having twins but they still have that gel stuff in them that disposables do and if you have a newer toilet ( water saver) then you really have to stir them with the stick before youflush them or they clog your toilet.

Do some research on OneSize pocket diapers. They may do what you want.
    Jeana, Momma to 4 fantastic sons

Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you're stupid and make bad decisions

Actually, the gdiapers do not have the same gel stuff as disposables. They have some sort of wood pulp stuff that absorbs the liquid instead. But yeah, they definitely could clog a toilet. Heck, DS's poops alone clog up the toilet. Yesterday, he automatically went and got the plunger for me when I went to flush the poop out of his cloth diaper.
    Gaye
    Single mama to Tyler (5/06), RN, triathlete.

My boys have been CD'ed since birth (they just turned 2) and it's been no problem at all. In fact, when my boys were born, my dd was still in diapers, so I had three in CD's at once. I'm thankful to not have had to buy all those sposies, too! We do occasionally use sposies at night or when traveling, though.
    If your babies are a bit past the newborn stage, then one-size diapers are probably your best option. I prefer pocket-style diapers (Fuzzibunz, BumGenius, Rumparooz), but if you've already got some, then try those!
    -Cindi
    (Hannah 7/16/04)
    (Eli & Sam 6/24/06)

sivan is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

we use cloth on our twins. love em

fuzzi bunz are my favorite.
    Shana, mom to three little boys and loving it. Baby gear freak living on the edge of twinsanity! Currently driving a BJCMD and a BOB Rev Duallie.

DS1 8 in a HBB
    DS2 4 in a Radian 60 and Regent
    DS3 4 in a Frontier and a Nautilus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2