CBB is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Default Night time PT help needed

DD is almost 4. She's been PT'd during the day since a little after 2, but still wears pull-up at night and soaks through them almost every night. We tried to wake her up in the middle of the night to get her to go, but she refuses to get up. She does drink a big glass of milk around 6pm and usually goes to bed around 8:30p. We can't move that last glass of milk earlier since we can't pick her up from preschool earlier due to our work schedules. I guess we can always just stop letting her wear pull-ups to let her wet her bed and wake up. Does anyone have any suggestions?

TIA!
    Li
    Baby Jasmine 3/18/04
    Baby Justin 9/18/07

Hi, my daughter will be 4 on March 30th and has been night time trained for about 4 months. She too would wake up with a wet pull up every morning. I would never have tried it but she refused to wear a pull up anymore and said she was a big girl. So, to bed in panties we went and she has only had 1 time where she wet herself upon waking.

I don't limit her drinking, she get's water after she brushes her teeth and we have never woken her up to go potty. The second she wakes up we take her potty.

Good luck,

Melissa

I realize you may have already done this, but have you tried a different kind of pullup at night? DS leaks out of all the kinds we tried except the Goodnites. There is still some occasional leaking, but I make sure he pees right before bed, and he's usually fine until morning.
    Jenn

DS #1 9/5/04
    DS #2 arriving 6/11/08