jess_g is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

Default Anyone live near West Chester, PA? Looking for some tips about where to stay and such

It looks like my son is going to be traveling there a lot to setup a home program for him and for docter visits. I am still trying to decide how to get there and where to stay. Its a 6 hour drive from my house and I am not sure I can drive for 6 hours all at once. I am also thinking of taking an Amtrak train which is also supposed to be 6 hours but then I will not have a car when I get there. Anyway any info anyone has on the area would be great.

Thanks,

Jessica.

Did you get the info you needed? Let me know, I live 5 min. from west chester and can probably help if you still need it.

Live there, too.

The train station is in Exton, about a 5-10 minute drive to the WC borough. Transportation isn't too great, I'm sure you can call a cab, but there is only one cab company around here. The area is very much a place where you need a car.

Not sure where you live, so I can't really help you with travel, but pm me if you want to talk about good stopping destinations.

What other info are you looking for?
    --Julie
    Proud Mommy of C & W
    Owner, Precious Personalities
    My blog (which desparately needs to be updated)