Default 1 year old and Hershey Park

Has anyone been to Hershey park with a 1 year old? we are going in a few months and i am a little nervous.

I went there with my 2 year old and 5 month old last summer...had so much fun! Just expect to get a lot of exercise pushing your kid around in the stroller...but there are quite a few rides for the kiddies and lots to do. It'll help if you child can walk but if not, well it'll still be fun. The water park is loads of fun for the kids too.

We're going in 2 weeks. I may want to rent a stroller, but, beyond the price, I can't find any info about the strollers. I need to know if there is a recline, what the seats are like, etc. My 2 year old will undoubtedly need to nap in the stroller.
    --Julie
    Proud Mommy of C & W
    Owner, Precious Personalities
    My blog (which desparately needs to be updated)

AmyZ is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by jamsmu
    We're going in 2 weeks. I may want to rent a stroller, but, beyond the price, I can't find any info about the strollers. I need to know if there is a recline, what the seats are like, etc. My 2 year old will undoubtedly need to nap in the stroller.
    Julie,

The strollers are the hard, plastic ones like at Disney. (unless they have updated for this year - but I doubt it)
    Our string quartet is complete

AmyZ is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

We were at Hershey 4x last summer

There are lots of kiddie rides in the front (where you walk in) that your baby can sit on your lap. There are also nice, easy rides like a monorail and train that are fun for everyone.

If it is hot, they have a nursing/feeding room in the first aid center. It isn't a pretty room, but they have A/C which is priceless on a hot day.

Also, all the vending areas should give you free refills on water. Just ask.

Have a great time!
    Our string quartet is complete

Thanks Amy! Definitely want to bring my own then!
    --Julie
    Proud Mommy of C & W
    Owner, Precious Personalities
    My blog (which desparately needs to be updated)