Default Munire Essex - Good Price?

I think we are getting close to going ahead and ordering some furniture and my husband wants to hold out.

We are probably going to go with the Munire Essex and a couple of months ago I could get the tall dresser, chest & hutch, crib, conversion rails, & visco classica matress for $2000. We want the nightstand too, but I don't know how much it was at the time.
    We went into the same store today (really the only store in town that sells it at a reasonable price) and everything mentioned above, including the nightstand is $2600. Considerably more... We tried to haggle down, but they wouldn't.

Should we hold out and hope the price goes back down? Everything is always "on sale" so it's so hard to know when the price will be awesome. However, I don't want it go back up next time we are really ready to buy.

Is this a good price and should we just go for it or wait it out some more?

Default Munire Recall

Please check out Munire's website regarding the Essex recall. Hope this is helpful!

We purchased the Munire Essex crib. When we originally looked at it we were given a price sheet with all the items and prices. We went back a couple of weeks later and were told that the manufacturer raised their prices and so all their items were a bit more expensive. The crib we ordered in February came with a manufacture date of Dec 2007 which was after the recall.