Default Prefold folds for little girls?

OK, so I restarted cloth today on almost 2 wk old DD (I CD'd DS until I got pregnant). I did the newspaper fold for the first several (which is what I used on DS) and then remembered the bikini twist-which seems to be less bulky on her-she's tiny-61b, 12 oz as of last Monday. Any other good folds for girls? I'm using infant prefolds with prorap NB covers. And lol she hadn't been in cloth a minute before she pooped Never fails...
    Margaret and
    (DS 2/06) and (DD 3/08)

With DS, I was an eclectic CD'er, getting into each new thing, new types of pockets, AIOS, fitteds, etc.

With DD, we've been using almost all prefolds. And moreover, we're too lazy to fold them. Just trifold, stick in the wrap, and velcro on baby. Yes, we have to wash covers frequently due to poo, but it has never escaped the wrap. And my wraps are all handed down, so the stains don't bother me.
    Tarah
    Mama to the Forrest Creature 3/04 and Baby Ber 4/07
    "All true wealth is biological" Cordelia Naismith Vorkosigan

I liked the bikini twist best for DD (though she was much older/bigger when I started trying prefolds). I've heard great things about the jellyroll fold for young babies prone to blowouts, too.
    Allison

DD1 11/05
    DS 04/08
    DD2 11/11