Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    WatchingThemGrow is offline Blue Diamond level (20,000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by shaee
    Has anybody used company store crib sheets?

are they good quality and is it elastic all the way around?
    Sounds like I'm slow in responding, but yes, I have all Company Store sheets. They are nice, plenty snug, and have elastic all the way around. One was so snug, I ripped it when first putting it on. Since I bought them well before DD was born, once we were ready to use them (she was 2 - 3 mos old) the return timeframe had expired. The good thing about them is the ability to get a variety of bright colors. They probably have more that aren't listed on the website.

I just received lands end fitted knit crib sheets and they are awesome. I think a pack of 2 for $32 is a pretty good deal, (got free shipping deal). The quality looks awesome and they go with any decor.

It has elastic all the way around and fit the mattress very well... better than the PBK sheets i bought...
    ... just curious ... did you get the "knit" sheets or the "sueded percale"? I thought they were out of the knit and only had the flannel and sueded percale now. If you got the knit, did you have to call, did they have many colors left?

On a related note, I should mention too the great quality of their waterproof crib mattress cover. Not "plasticy" or "crinkly" like some other brands. They really are waterproof too. We've used ours for 2 DCs now.

http://www.landsend.com/pp/Cribsized...&origin=search

shaee is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

These are the ones i am talking about

http://www.landsend.com/pp/KnitIconC...6&origin=index

I ordered their free swatch first to check if that is what i wanted. It seemed good quality so i did. I tried the sheets on the mattress and they fit perfectly.
    It is a set of 2 for $32 and i got free shipping coupon so i thought its a good deal.

PBK and company kids have each sheet for $16 or something as well...
    Last edited by shaee; 05-07-2008 at 12:51 AM.
    Due 06/06/08

trales is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

Another vote for Lands End, we bought from the Overstock page, blue cotton knit, have been washing them for over a year and love them. They are amazingly soft.
    Tracey

DD1 3/07 Itching to take over the universe.
    DD2 1/14 My mellow little snuggler.

These are the ones i am talking about

http://www.landsend.com/pp/KnitIconC...6&origin=index

I ordered their free swatch first to check if that is what i wanted. It seemed good quality so i did. I tried the sheets on the mattress and they fit perfectly.
    It is a set of 2 for $32 and i got free shipping coupon so i thought its a good deal.

PBK and company kids have each sheet for $16 or something as well...
    Cute. I'd missed seeing these. Thanks for sharing.

Default I know they recommend elastic all around, but...

I'm a first time mom (Due in Dec.) and I've been talking with a friend who is due the same day with her second. We were discussing crib sheets and I mentioned that BB recommended getting sheets with elastic all the way around because the sheets could shrink, etc. She's a fan of the Baby Bargains books too, but she used Carter's sheets with her first and said that they never shrank.

Seems like a good alternative to me!

tazzy is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I bought mine from babygap and they are great. soft and elastic all around. they sell them separately.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3