Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    shaee is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

Default PBK sheet

I Just bought a few crib sheets from pottery barn. the quality seems good (havent washed them yet) and elastic is just on the corners.

However, i tried the sheets and they fit pretty snugly around the mattress. I am quiet happy with the purchase.

We bought 2 Wendy Bellisimo sheets from BRU and 4 sheets from Land of Nod. All had elastic all the way around. I also looked into getting sheets from Carousel Designs (www.babybeddingonline.com) and received some of their fabric swatches - super soft and love the colors/patterns. Their sheets are $15, 200-thread count and have elastic all the way around, too. Definitely check out Baby Gap Home - also, keep an eye out for Restoration Hardware, they are coming out with a Baby Bedding line as well!

In case you haven't yet ordered, I'll throw in my vote for Lands End fitted crib sheets.

Elastic all the way around for a snug fit, yet (even after repeated washings) still plenty of room to double sheet the crib if you choose to do this for ease of late night changes when necessary. Friends have complained that other sheets are skimpy and hard to pull all around the mattress.

We ordered one set of blue and one set of yellow cotton knit sheets from LE about 4 years ago. My 2nd DS is now using them and they have held up beautifully. No pilling or any other complaints at all. They are soft and comfortable!

Also, they guarantee their product -- period! Their customer service is always very nice and helpful.

HTH

clb is offline Gold level (500+ posts)

I am using Land's End crib sheets. They have elastic all around. Also, wash very well, are very soft and haven't shrunk. I am very pleased with them.

ahrimie is offline Sapphire level (2000+ posts)

i just bought some today from target.. from the dwell studio line. it's 200 thread count and have elastic all the way around. there were only 3 colors to choose from (all polka dots but in different color schemes) but i think they're pretty versatile. i'm using them with bedding i got on sale from the pbk outlet.

and they were only $9.99! i thought that was a pretty good deal considering the thread count and elastic. i'm so excited to wash them and put them on!

Default what about company store?

Has anybody used company store crib sheets?

are they good quality and is it elastic all the way around?

Hi I was checking out the Lands End crib sheets, are the percale the one u ladies bought and like?

Thanks!

Default Crib sheets

I just got some crib sheets from carousel designs @ babybedding.com- they do have elastic all around and are sold in a variety of colors for $19.00 each. I'm not sure of the thread count, but they feel okay to me- middle of the line. They're def. not luxury, but not cheap either. You can order swatches if you're not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaD22
    Hi I was checking out the Lands End crib sheets, are the percale the one u ladies bought and like?

Thanks!

We have the cotton knit sheets from LE. They are great!

I notice that they are phasing these out and the new ones are sueded percale. While we don't have any sueded percale sheets from them, the sueded part sounds wonderful to me. If I were to buy percale for my DCs I think sueded would be very soft. I don't think I'd want anything with less than 250 thread count percale in general. Keep in mind you can also get free fabric swatches from LE to check out first.

HTH!

I just received lands end fitted knit crib sheets and they are awesome. I think a pack of 2 for $32 is a pretty good deal, (got free shipping deal). The quality looks awesome and they go with any decor.

It has elastic all the way around and fit the mattress very well... better than the PBK sheets i bought...
    Due 06/06/08

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast