Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    newmomto1 is offline Platinum level (1000+ posts)

Quote Originally Posted by hlphillips2
    Sadly it comes back to the carseat compatibility.

Unless it's possible to put a Graco carseat into a Mac stroller? I'm fine if it doesn't "click" into place, I just want it to be jammed in enough so it won't shift around constantly (or heaven forbid fall off the stroller if we're just walking around).

I've just started noticing the P3 - I haven't looked into any details yet though beyond what I've read in some recent posts so I'll have to dig some more.

Thanks!!
    Just an FYI, I used my Graco carseat in my P3 when DD was little.
    It works great!
    The only thing is you have to fully recline the seat. I am not sure if the back step would be accessible in that case (I never tried that).

salsah is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

if you are going to look into the p3, you should also look at the zippy. i hear that it is the same only better (steers w/ one hand, easy one hand fold) and this year they added a toddler step.

hellokitty is offline Pink Diamond level (15,000+ posts)

Can you improvise by using the kolcraft universal carrier stroller while your baby is still in the carseat and just buy one of those buggy boards for your older child. Then when your younger child is old to ride a regular stroller, you can get a nice double, w/o the priority of it being carseat compatible. Plus, by then your oldest might not want to ride at all, so then you may not even have to drop the big bucks for a double.
    Mom to 3 LEGO Maniacs

We test drove a P3 and a buggy board at USA Baby this weekend. Unfortunately DD was not a fan - she kept trying to hold on in the wrong spots and falling off.

I spoke for a long time with the store rep, who suggested just babywearing for the first few months and see what might work best. I'm a bit concerned that I'll be desperate for a stroller and what I want will be backordered, but after DD wanted to be out of her stroller for half of our walk yesterday, that might be the best option for a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2