Smile Zippy "Lounge System"?

Hey everyone,

We just ran across the "zippy lounge system" while researching strollers. It sounds different from the zippy stroller plus bassinet that many on this forum have. The "bassinet" in the lounge system is soft and can be folded along with the stroller?

Has anyone heard of this? It sounds very interesting!

We haven't been able to find it for sale yet. Is it too new? Or is it not available in the US?

Any additional info is appreciated!

-Ben and Janny

PS. We finally found a zippy to test. Now we understand what everyone is talking about! It really does drive a lot better than the bumbleride flyer. In fact, one of us thinks it drives nicer than the bugaboo! We may be about to join the ranks of zippy advocates.

shaee is offline Copper level (50+ posts)

I tried looking for the lounge system as well but i only saw it on inglesia website. Cant seem to find it with any retailers.
    Due 06/06/08

codex57 is offline Emerald level (3000+ posts)

I like the lounge system. It seems that it would have served us better than our Bugaboo Cameleon.

But yeah, like shaee says, I've only seen it on the Inglesina website. It doesn't seem to exist in the real world. Even that crazy expensive old school Inglesina pram is available in the real world but not the Zippy lounge.

I've found the random bassinet, but not in the colors I like.

Lots of Inglesina's products are only available in Europe - It took YEARS to get the Zippy. Which was the Easy / Planet before it was the Zippy!

Bummer!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

I have seen the lounge & may purchase. I must say that I live in Europe. As far as I can tell it has one drawback: the handles are not adjustable, so if you are tall you definitely are bending over & kicking the stroller. I am currently also researching the zippy travel system, which consists of a chassis, carry cot, stroller seat and huggy car seat. Any opinions on it??