Hi! I need some BIG help! We're taking a big family vacation in June, driving from Wisconsin to Florida. We have two vehicles and seven adults. The trip is expected to be over a 20 hour car ride - going straight through, hopefully. We're leaving in the afternoon, so we expect the kids to sleep about 10 of those hours.

I have a 3-year-old boy and a 16-month-old girl... (The only kids on the trip.) Any suggestions on toys for the car?? We have a DVD player, so any great video suggestions are welcome, also.

So far, I have stashed away some new: travel trays (both), books (both), Diego rescue animal (girl), Diego Field Journal (boy), and coloring books (both?). We have a ton of videos - from Disney movies to Elmo to Max & Ruby.

I'm really open to any kinds of suggestions. I'd even buy my son a hand-held video game, if I thought it'd occupy him. My son really likes Max & Ruby and Dora & Diego. My daughter... she's the hardest to shop for. I feel she's "in between" stages because she seems too old for many of the baby toys, but too young for the older toys.

Thank you for any and all suggestions!!

Oh, in addition... if you have any great beach and pool toy ideas, I'm open to them, too!! :-)