Default Travel bed for toddler still in crib

We are taking a two week trip up the west coast with our two kiddos. My 3 year old is still in a crib because he hasn't wanted to leave it, and I'm not pushing because why do I really want to worry that he's playing with the electric outlets in the middle of the night? For our last trip he slept in a pack n play, but he is 40 inches tall, and it made me uncomfortable just looking at him in the pack n play. I am looking at the two inflatable toddler mattresses one from Aerobed and the other from One Step Ahead. As always when making a purchasing decision I'm torn. The One Step Ahead mattress looks like it has taller side than the other, and since he's never slept outside his crib that's important to me at the moment....but (isn't there always a but) it doesn't include a sheet (which the aerobed does) and because I've never purchased stuff from One Step Ahead I'm concerned about the quality. Anyone have experience with how long the One Step Ahead has lasted or how tall those sides really are on the aerobed. Because they seem to be more sloped I'm not sure how well they will actually contain the rolling. Thanks so much.

We've been using a Peapod Plus for our rather tall son, since he was about 8 months old.