Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Inglesina customer service #?

How do you contact Inglesina by phone? The only # listed in the materials that came with my Zippy is an Italian number. Now, I don't mind calling overseas if I HAVE to, but I'm assuming there has to be an american number since they are sold here, as well.

Here you go!

INGLESINA, USA INC. 363 route 46 West - Suite 260 - Fairfield, NJ 07004, USA

Toll free 888 542 1112
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

Good luck. I've called them at that number three times in the past three months and they keep "taking a message." I would strongly recommend that you insist they provide you with a case number. Evidently that will help for future follow up calls (one wasn't given to me initially).

Default Good Luck!!

yeah, G-O-O-D-L-U-C-K!!!!! I've tried so many times to contact them, I had to put their number on speed dial, just to save some time. Why are you trying to contact them? I was just trying to contact them to find a retailer that sold their Zippy near central NJ. I constantly reached answering service after answering service until I finally just gave up.

Everytime someone asks me about the Inglesina Zippy, I tell them that the Zippy is a GREAT stroller, but the customer service sucks!! If you are looking for some security or warranty support, to go along with your purchase, look elsewhere. If you are just worried about getting a great stroller, and hope that there aren't any manufacturer defects, take a chance on the Inglesina.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

Thanks so much! I registered for the Zippy after all the rave reviews on this forum, but once I got it (last Friday) there is a defect that needs to be fixed. The footrest is only attached securely on one side and pops out of place each time the stroller is unfolded. I'll get on this Monday morning b/c I'm assuming they will be closed this weekend. I might want to reconsider this stroller, though, if their customer service is as bad as you all say, though

Default funny!

Funny, even though I know how terrible the customer service is, I still went with the Inglesina Zippy. I haven't had any experience sending things back to the company yet. (knock on wood). I'm just hoping that I don't get any problems. If I do have trouble receiving help from Inglesina, I would just return the stroller to where I bought it and buy a new one. Let them deal with it.

By the way, let me know how everything turns out with contacting Inglesina. i would really like to know how long it takes them to help you fix your problem. Good luck!

I'll definitely post an update. I got the Zippy as a gift from the IL's. They bought it from AlbeeBaby.com. I called them last week and asked them how we would go about getting this fixed. The customer service rep said she was going to call Inglesina and find out if this was something they could send me a part for or if we had to return it, but she hasn't called me back yet....

Weird, I have had great CS from them.

I had a stroller last year where the front wheel did not touch the ground. I called and told the CSR that it was my only stroller for DD.

At the time I couldn't find my receipt and she still went ahead and shipped me a brand new stroller.

I thought she would only send me a frame but she sent me a new one. I had no trouble whatsoever getting through to them.

I'd just keep trying and talk to a supervisor.

GL!
    Bodyboarding, music loving, clothing upcycler Mom to adult kid1, elementary kid2

I also have had good luck with them, it would appear though that Inglesina USA is a very very small operation. I've only ever dealt with one guy but he was great and sent me a new hood for my Urbe for free even though I called asking how much they were.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast